Monday, July 2, 2012

Irish Blessing

Its been a long time since I have been able to get on here and put up a post. I let myself down last time, when I was trying to do 10 posts in 10 days. I had 8 posts written, but I was getting so frustrated with the Chinese internet and the fact that they blocked my blog, so I couldnt post, that I stopped doing the posts and gave up on my goal... Sad day.

Anyway, now I am back in the states and ready to get my blog game proper, and hopefully I will be able to write on here more often. I will try to recap my crazy past year, write about some things that have been on my mind, and of course Basket!

So I've been listening to the new MMG album (disclaimer: parents or relatives I dont suggest you go looking for the CD because some of the themes and language will offend you) and Wale give a little Irish blessing before he goes off in "Power Circle" (edited in my words):

"May the wind be at your back
May the bad be in your past
May the kids take all your good
And your wife have class
And you realize your goals
And what’s life without grind
Those people, yo people?

Hope them people real as mine"

After hearing Wale do it, and the fact that every time I hear an Irish blessing in the movies or at a wedding I get inspired, I figured that I could have a go at trying an Irish blessing. So here it goes I guess:

May you keep the future in your hands
and your dreams within reach
May you exhibit truth in word and deed
and be real for all your fans
May you model success for all who seek
and be wise in times seemed dire
May you give everything your best
and love unconditionally
and never forget to smile
For you will make the difference

This is my blessing on you all.



here is a picture of the baltic coast for you to bask in it's beauty (Riga, Latvia)

No comments:

Post a Comment