Saturday, March 17, 2012

Inauguration day Pt. 2

So I am lazy and have been writing documents all week about the inauguration, and I have no more creative energy to write or think of anything new or interesting to say about the second day of the inauguration except that we had a mini-tournament with 4 mens teams and 2 girls teams. PJB lost both our games, which sucked, but it was still a beautiful day on a beautiful court...


Anyway, I want to post the PJB newsletter on here. Our website, which I was helping to work on was being run by a guy, but he bailed and I havent seen him in Goma since January... so no newsletter for anyone who is not a sponser for PJB. So I will be posting the newsletters here for everyone to see if you are interested. This newsletter is for the inauguration and it has like 5 photos which are pretty cool, so if youve read this far you have to check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment